My Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, October 18, 2004

Love and Forgetfullness

When I started this blog, I didn't really want to post anything about my lovelife (if you can call it that). But after this weekend I think I must because it has affected me so much. You see there's this girl named riz who i dated for over three years. She's in Rome right now studying and she's a blogger herself. The truth is that I still love her very much but this weekend I really screwed up. It just so happens that this weekend was her birthday and at the same time she's feeling really homesick....and what do I go and do? I forget it's her birthday! She calls me and reminds me of this fact and I feel like the biggest jerk on the face of the Earth. Why am I so forgetful? Its the only flaw of mine that I really hate. I forget EVERYTHING!

My friends all say that I shouldn't be in contact with her and I should be angry, etc.(They'll probably be upset with me when they see this post, lol) But there's no way I can get angry with her. With her I just feel a connection that i cant explain. I've been trying to get over her for the past few months, keeping my options open with other girls and such but I can't get over her. Sometimes I feel I dont want to get over her because I can sense that she still feels for me. Maybe some you have been in this situation and know where I'm coming from. Maybe I'm being stupid.

I hope that she can find it in her heart to forgive me. I also hope that she can see past her anger and realize that I really do miss her and think about her a tremendous amount but most of all I hope she realizes that I love her very much.

Well in honour of me being a jerk this weekend the song of today's post is

Creep by Radiohead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home