So I am not blind....
Woot! I went for an eye exam and I was told that I have perfect vision with the exception of a slight correction in my left eye and that I do not need glasses. Not a big deal but the only bit of good news today. I spent most of the day moping around and doing homework.
Tonight I had a great karate class...I'm beginning to shake off the rust after a long break. I was forgetting a lot of what I had learned. So that was a good release.
Now I have to get working on this presentation coming up on Thursday and the paper that I also have due that day.
Song of the post is .... "Distance" by Will Hemmings it explains exactly how I feel about riz. Check out here :
"Distance" by Will Hemmings
Tonight I had a great karate class...I'm beginning to shake off the rust after a long break. I was forgetting a lot of what I had learned. So that was a good release.
Now I have to get working on this presentation coming up on Thursday and the paper that I also have due that day.
Song of the post is .... "Distance" by Will Hemmings it explains exactly how I feel about riz. Check out here :
"Distance" by Will Hemmings



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home