My Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, October 22, 2004

Hoooman Capitoe Seeree.....Sank you

Okie Dokie...So I had that presentation that I had mentioned in an earlier post today. It went awesome and we received several compliments. Our group member who spoke little english did her best. It was difficult to understand but the message got across...but the funny part was looking at the prof listening to her speak....He had a look that made you think that if he squinted enough that he would understand her better...all the other group members (myself included) were desperately trying to contain our laughter.

Now if only I could finish this paper I have to write and finally get some sleep....

Spoke with riz today ...feel better now.

Song of the post: Couldn't decide between these two so listen to them both
"Living in Your Letters" and "Shirts and Gloves" both by Dashboard Confessional

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home