Sox Win the Series!
Alrgiht the Red Sox win the series and end the curse. That made my day... Finished all my assignments so now i can get some sleep and then study for my midterm on Tuesday.
Work sucks ! we have to inventory and all this other crap.
I like the new workout routine...its quick and painful and a lot of fun. I wanna get in good shape for the cruise im going on in May. Of course this is only so i can eat three times my weight worth of food on a daily basis while im there. But fun nonetheless.
This post is so random i think i will stop here. I promise to post something more coherent next time.
Song of the Post: "Falling to Pieces" Velvet Revolver
Work sucks ! we have to inventory and all this other crap.
I like the new workout routine...its quick and painful and a lot of fun. I wanna get in good shape for the cruise im going on in May. Of course this is only so i can eat three times my weight worth of food on a daily basis while im there. But fun nonetheless.
This post is so random i think i will stop here. I promise to post something more coherent next time.
Song of the Post: "Falling to Pieces" Velvet Revolver



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home