My Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Art of Kicking Game

What do I mean by kicking game? I mean the ability to woo (or swoon in Conrad's case) a woman with conversation. I've been out of the game for a long while and its difficult to get back into the groove. My co-worker has no issue with his game...the guy has picked up practically every available girl in the mall we work at. I guess its just gonna take some more practice...lol. John Mayer says that his momma always told him to think before speaking but this might be the root of the problem. I think that I think too much! I shouldn't be thinking of something witty to say, I should just play off of her conversation but that is easier said than done.

So maybe with a little luck, a little practice, and the right girl I too will be able to kick some game.

Song of the Post: "My Stupid Mouth" by John Mayer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home