My Quarter Life Crisis Explained....
So I've had this blog for a short time now and I feel I haven't adequately explained the title of my blog. Since today is one of those days where I'm suffering from my quarter life crisis more than usual I thought why not post about it. What I mean is that I'm in my last year of university and I'm feeling the pressures of finding a career and since I'm single I also wonder whether I'll find someone or whether Riz and I will patch things up but most of all its the feeling of being near the end of the tunnel and just being anxious to reach its end.
I believe most people go through this just as they go through a mid-life crisis but its not often identified. Well I'm doing my best to make things clearer by taking you through my Quarter Life Crisis.
Song of the Post: "Why Georgia" by John Mayer
I believe most people go through this just as they go through a mid-life crisis but its not often identified. Well I'm doing my best to make things clearer by taking you through my Quarter Life Crisis.
Song of the Post: "Why Georgia" by John Mayer



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home