Suffering From Fatigue!
Oh man...school is becoming quite the chore these days. I remember I could go on studying for hours on end and not feel tired at all. Not anymore! I had an exam today and although I felt I was well prepared I dont believe I did too well. After looking at previous years' exams I feel a little ripped off. The old exams were a breeze compared to the one I wrote today. I can only hope that the prof takes this into consideration. On the bright side....I no longer have to think about complex econometrics.
I now have only one more exam to go and its time to begin studying for that. This one I'm not too worried about since its my elective and i dont care what i get in it as long as i pass it. Its on natural disasters so the fact that the material is interesting is also a plus.
I also have a karate exam on the night of my last final so after being all tired from studying I have to go and do all this sparring and hopefully not get my ass wooped.
That's all for now, back to the grind.
Song of the Post: "Set me Free" By Velvet Revolver
I now have only one more exam to go and its time to begin studying for that. This one I'm not too worried about since its my elective and i dont care what i get in it as long as i pass it. Its on natural disasters so the fact that the material is interesting is also a plus.
I also have a karate exam on the night of my last final so after being all tired from studying I have to go and do all this sparring and hopefully not get my ass wooped.
That's all for now, back to the grind.
Song of the Post: "Set me Free" By Velvet Revolver



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home