I Love Christmas Break!
Alright...I have been waiting for very long for this time to come. I can finally take it easy and enjoy being stress free for a bit. I also love Christmas so everything is all good and I have begun by staying at home and playing video games in my pyjamas.
On another note, yesterday I had my karate exam and I am now a blue belt. This is an important step because this is where I feel I have to step it up a bit and really concentrate on the deeper side of my training. The guess you can say that this is where the real study of the art is going to begin.
I'm fairly sore from the karate test so I think I am once again getting old. I have sore knees and a sore lower back to which I usually attribute to my flat feet. Yesterday I was presently surprised that one of the black belts with the best form in the class was also completely flat footed. I always felt this to be a disadvantage but it seems that it really doesn't matter and in the opinion of one of my senseis, it actually gives us an advantage. Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that it provides me with inspiration and drive to be as good as my sensei, even with my flat feet.
That's all for now...back to vegging out...
Song of the Post: "Pain" by Jimmy Eat World
On another note, yesterday I had my karate exam and I am now a blue belt. This is an important step because this is where I feel I have to step it up a bit and really concentrate on the deeper side of my training. The guess you can say that this is where the real study of the art is going to begin.
I'm fairly sore from the karate test so I think I am once again getting old. I have sore knees and a sore lower back to which I usually attribute to my flat feet. Yesterday I was presently surprised that one of the black belts with the best form in the class was also completely flat footed. I always felt this to be a disadvantage but it seems that it really doesn't matter and in the opinion of one of my senseis, it actually gives us an advantage. Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that it provides me with inspiration and drive to be as good as my sensei, even with my flat feet.
That's all for now...back to vegging out...
Song of the Post: "Pain" by Jimmy Eat World



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home