My Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Sitting Down and Reading a Good Book....

Okay, Okay, I'll take this opportunity to apologize in advance for the boring post to follow but I feel the need to be a nerd on this one so if you too are a nerd you can read on otherwise you might want to wait until my next post.

With being so busy with school and work, I haven't dad the opportunity to read anything for pleasure in a long time. I recently purchased a copy of the "Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown because I wanted to see what the hype was about. Well....the hype is for real. This book was a real page turner and kept me entertained the entire way. I definitely reccomend it.

Having finished "Da Vinci Code", I have moved onto "The Unbearable Likeness of Being" by Milan Kundera. I've just started reading it today and so far its quite good as well. Kundera's novel is a lot more philisophical in comparison to Brown's and I like it. I didn't have the opportunity to take any philosophy courses this year so to read something like this novel is stimulating....yeah that's right stimulating...LOL.

On a totally different subject....All I have to say is that the Toronto Raptor's need to get a new commentator for their games because Chuck Swirsky is the worst commentator ever! Just look at him! I'll leave you with some quotes.


Chuck Sucks Posted by Hello

"He's got an NBA body!"
"This game is so perfect....all I need is a little of his sweat to splash on me"
"I think the Raptor's should honour Vince Carter by retiring his jersey"
"Kaboom!"


Song of the Post: "Tired of You" by the Foo Fighters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home