Sex, Mud and Mountain Bikes
I only included the word sex in the title to grab your attention so be warned that you won't be getting any from this post primarily because I'm not getting any. LOL *sigh*
Moving on...Went for a bike ride yesterday and it felt really good to get back on the trails and get muddy. I can't express how much I love my bike and I love it when she gets dirty lol. My skills are a little off since I couldn't hop some logs that I remember doing last year and I didn't have the bollucks to take this narly downhill that I've only done once before. On the downside, some of my fav trails were blocked off for forest restoration so missed out on some good riding but I realize that the forest needs a break so I just going to have to find some new single track to thrash.
I miss karate. It provided a release of frustration and an opportunity for meditation. I need these to survive but, alas, I don't think my knee is up to the rigorous training required yet. I still sort of limp when going down steps so I look retarded.
The Opposite Sex...Dah! (Hmmm maybe the title was indeed appropriate?)
One thing that I have refused to let myself feel is the need/pressure to be in a relationship and working towards that seemingly unachievable goal of marriage. Sadly, I am beginning to sense these emotions coming on and it freaking sucks! Why don't we all just sleep with whoever and forget this monogamy crap? Its so difficult. In Iceland there are tons of single mothers who don't bear a social stigma since sex in their society is not taboo and being promiscuous is totally fine. I don't even know where I'm going with this...this is how messed up I am. Sheesh!
So...my friend and I are probably going to try this speed dating phenomena that is going on right now...we'll see where it leads. I just feel I gotta meet new people...this group incest has got to stop. I don't want to feel like I'm stepping on a friend's toes if I'm attracted to a girl. Strangers needed! I feel like I have so much to offer the right girl and there is just no one to share it with. I want the conversation, the sweet embrace or just the feeling of being there for someone. Dah! (that would be an expression of frustration for those who are curious) John Mayer captured this feeling best in his song "Love Song for No One"
I'm jaded and i hate it!
Song of the Post: John Mayer "Love Song for No One"
Moving on...Went for a bike ride yesterday and it felt really good to get back on the trails and get muddy. I can't express how much I love my bike and I love it when she gets dirty lol. My skills are a little off since I couldn't hop some logs that I remember doing last year and I didn't have the bollucks to take this narly downhill that I've only done once before. On the downside, some of my fav trails were blocked off for forest restoration so missed out on some good riding but I realize that the forest needs a break so I just going to have to find some new single track to thrash.
I miss karate. It provided a release of frustration and an opportunity for meditation. I need these to survive but, alas, I don't think my knee is up to the rigorous training required yet. I still sort of limp when going down steps so I look retarded.
The Opposite Sex...Dah! (Hmmm maybe the title was indeed appropriate?)
One thing that I have refused to let myself feel is the need/pressure to be in a relationship and working towards that seemingly unachievable goal of marriage. Sadly, I am beginning to sense these emotions coming on and it freaking sucks! Why don't we all just sleep with whoever and forget this monogamy crap? Its so difficult. In Iceland there are tons of single mothers who don't bear a social stigma since sex in their society is not taboo and being promiscuous is totally fine. I don't even know where I'm going with this...this is how messed up I am. Sheesh!
So...my friend and I are probably going to try this speed dating phenomena that is going on right now...we'll see where it leads. I just feel I gotta meet new people...this group incest has got to stop. I don't want to feel like I'm stepping on a friend's toes if I'm attracted to a girl. Strangers needed! I feel like I have so much to offer the right girl and there is just no one to share it with. I want the conversation, the sweet embrace or just the feeling of being there for someone. Dah! (that would be an expression of frustration for those who are curious) John Mayer captured this feeling best in his song "Love Song for No One"
I'm jaded and i hate it!
Song of the Post: John Mayer "Love Song for No One"



1 Comments:
LUIS É SEU PAI E Eu ESTOU CONTENTE DE VER QUE VOCÊ NÃO ESTÁ COMEÇANDO NENHUM SEXO. VOCÊ DEVE ESPERAR ATÉ QUE VOCÊ ESTEJA CASADO ANTES DE EXPRESSAR SEU AMOR
By
Anonymous, at 9:58 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home