The Ultimate Endorsement!
So Lance Armstrong and Sheryl Crow appeared on the Oprah show on February 11th and the astounding response from that appearance and Oprah's challenge to her viewers to beat the sales record for Lance's Live Strong wrist bands is dumbfounding. The Lance Armstrong Foundation broke their single day sales record by three times the previous amount. Amazing! Just goes to show that the number one endorser of products is Oprah. Forget pro athletes, not even the likes of Michael Jordan can compete with the sway Oprah Winfrey holds with the public.
I have included a link to the LAF on the sidebar of my blog and I encourage you to donate anything you can. The wristbands are a buck a piece and the proceeds go to cancer research.
I visited my karate class for the first time since my injury and I have to say I really miss it. Just watching everyone was fun...I was giving pointers to the lower belts...u can observe a lot by just sitting back. My Sensei was nice enough to agree to give me written assignments to keep the mental aspect of the art up to par. Master Funakoshi's 11th precept was to keep your karate skills from growing cold and I fully intend to keep it in check.

Gichin Funakoshi
Song of the Post: "Shadowboxin'" GZA
I have included a link to the LAF on the sidebar of my blog and I encourage you to donate anything you can. The wristbands are a buck a piece and the proceeds go to cancer research.
I visited my karate class for the first time since my injury and I have to say I really miss it. Just watching everyone was fun...I was giving pointers to the lower belts...u can observe a lot by just sitting back. My Sensei was nice enough to agree to give me written assignments to keep the mental aspect of the art up to par. Master Funakoshi's 11th precept was to keep your karate skills from growing cold and I fully intend to keep it in check.

Gichin Funakoshi
Song of the Post: "Shadowboxin'" GZA



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home