Is it Because She's Black?
So I went to play some poker at a friend's house last night and my game was on and I ended up winning a good chunk of change. After the game I was leaving my buddy's street and stopped at the stop sign. This cop drives by and does a double take when he sees my car and proceeds to pull over and wait for me to turn in ahead of him. After I made the turn he then begins following me for a while. Once again I do nothing wrong and keep below the speed limit and make complete stops. These guys just are itching to something ticket me for something. It begs the question that since I'm white....Is it because my car is black? I mean everyone who knows me knows that I refer to my car as Laquisha 'cause she's black so maybe this extra attention from the man was brought on by the skin colour of my car. LoL!
All in all a good night otherwise since I am always strapped for cash and I was able to make some money to hold me over until my next paycheque. Wooot! It also looks like I am going to catch the Jack Johnson and U2 concerts. Double Wooot!
Song of the Post:Jay-Z "99 Problems"
All in all a good night otherwise since I am always strapped for cash and I was able to make some money to hold me over until my next paycheque. Wooot! It also looks like I am going to catch the Jack Johnson and U2 concerts. Double Wooot!
Song of the Post:Jay-Z "99 Problems"



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home