The First Day of Spring
Today was the first day of spring and thankfully the weather decided to live up to its obligation. I can only hope that it continues since this winter has seemed to drag on longer than usual.
I saw Finding Neverland over the weekend and once again Johnny Depp impressed me with his ability to pick great movies to star in and providing great performances.
On a different note, I love my parents but they can sometimes be so difficult. All I wanted to do was to go out together as a family to celebrate my mom's birthday and even this was a monumental disaster. It seems my parents are content with only leaving the house for work. A weird version of agoraphobia I guess. Oh well...
Song of the Post: "First Day of Spring" The Gandharvas
I saw Finding Neverland over the weekend and once again Johnny Depp impressed me with his ability to pick great movies to star in and providing great performances.
On a different note, I love my parents but they can sometimes be so difficult. All I wanted to do was to go out together as a family to celebrate my mom's birthday and even this was a monumental disaster. It seems my parents are content with only leaving the house for work. A weird version of agoraphobia I guess. Oh well...
Song of the Post: "First Day of Spring" The Gandharvas



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home