Is it a Full Moon?
What is going on in our city this week? There's a guy who throws his five year old daughter off a bridge then jumps and kills himself.(the little girl made it) Then there's a guy who runs up and down Yonge St. threatening to kill people with a knife in his hands and today I guy decides to take a gasoline shower and set himself on fire. It's either a full moon or the winter blues is sending everyone into a frenzy.
I went by the construction site of my condo and it put a smile on my face to see actual progress being made and having something above ground level erected. It was one of the few things to put a smile on my face recently. It seems like I try and get the pieces of my life together and something falls off somewhere else. Meh! Sigh!
I can't wait for this week to end. I have midterms and a presentation from hell to do and this is my way of procrastination. I have no motivation and I hate my chosen topic. I didn't hate my topic when I picked it but some how my thesis advisor has demanded a certain direction that I have to follow and that licks hot sweaty bung hole. (sorry for the image but I had to release)
On the upside, my sensei is impressed with my level of dedication which is a compliment I am proud of but don't totally agree with. Hehe.
Dah! I guess that's all for now. I'm going to wallow in my bitterness. Excuse me.
Song of the Post:"Must Get Out" Maroon 5
I went by the construction site of my condo and it put a smile on my face to see actual progress being made and having something above ground level erected. It was one of the few things to put a smile on my face recently. It seems like I try and get the pieces of my life together and something falls off somewhere else. Meh! Sigh!
I can't wait for this week to end. I have midterms and a presentation from hell to do and this is my way of procrastination. I have no motivation and I hate my chosen topic. I didn't hate my topic when I picked it but some how my thesis advisor has demanded a certain direction that I have to follow and that licks hot sweaty bung hole. (sorry for the image but I had to release)
On the upside, my sensei is impressed with my level of dedication which is a compliment I am proud of but don't totally agree with. Hehe.
Dah! I guess that's all for now. I'm going to wallow in my bitterness. Excuse me.
Song of the Post:"Must Get Out" Maroon 5



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home