My Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Loving Work...who woulda thunk it?

So I love my job in every facet (except the commute). I'm preparing myself for moving to Waterloo and I'm looking forward to doing so which will allow me more time to relax. I feel I'm too high strung at the moment and need to relax. One good thing is that I got my condo builder to give me an extension on the deadline for my last downpayment which should aleviate some of my worries.

I ran into my district manager from my old job at Starbucks this week and what a prick. I mean after four years of basically doing my manager's job with a fraction of the salary the guy can't even look me in face and just pretends he doesn't see me. Jerk!

So gotta figure out how many vacation days I have for this year so I may take a weekend trip along with a longer vacation if I have enough time.

This summer has gone by pretty fast and it seems like I haven't done enough to really enjoy it. Before you know it the fall will be here once again and then winter....sheesh it seems like just a short time ago I was freezing my butt off in the cold.

The time is near for when I have to buy a new ride. Laquisha is getting a little old and she is starting to drink a lot of oil in addition to the giant amount of fuel she is also drinking.

So now what to buy? I was thinking of a used Audi A4 1.8T. They sell for about 15K for a 2001 model or maybe a fully loaded Jetta and stick with the VW family. I dunno what else to get. The Lexus IS300 is too much money, I don't want to buy new and not crazy about many other cars. Something might come to me we'll see.


Song of the Post: "Combat Baby" by Metric

1 Comments:

  • Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home