My Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Ok Ok Already! Sheesh! I'll Update Soon I Promise!

It seems that due to my infrequent updating I must begin each post with an apology so here goes.

To all my faithful readers, I am truly sorry for not keeping this blog up to date.

There now quit yelling at me.

Where to start? My job. I have begun my career with a great career and I am loving every moment. I am learning so much about corporate culture and the was business is done and meeting great people along the way. Fantastic.

The drive leaves something to be desired since I do spend about 2 hours of my day behind the wheel and it leaves me drained at the end of the day.

Next. I finally finished reading "The Celestine Prophecy" in its entirety (I went like 3 months with 35 pages to go...sad) and it was well worth it. It has left me with a new approach to life, spirituality and relationships with others. The ninth insight is a bit of a stretch but the first eight are totally on point.

Watched some "Sex and the City" recently...not a chick show. This show can apply to anyone. We all face similar issues regardless of gender.

So...the love life. Meh! Sure I have had my random attractions to girls but nothing seems to satiate my desire for the right girl or I have been doomed to perpetually pick the wrong girl. Very "Carriesque" (see above note on S&C). A phobia for commitment seems to be a reocurring theme. So then what happens? My thoughts return to the one that got away, so to speak. Blah Blah enough of that. I guess I am the quitecential sweet guy who is always attracted to girls who like jerks. Fantastic.

Really strapped for cash right now due to the HUGE condo payment coming up. Meh.

I miss hanging with my friends during the week since I got this job and that sucks but what can you do. I try and make the best of the time we do spend together like this weekend at Earl's. Call dibs on the sink!

My best bud thinks I'm depressed but rather it's just stress building and it'll go away once I get this deposit out of the way. What can I say? I've always been one who wears his heart on his sleeve.


A deeper, more introspective, post to follow.....I promise.


"They Say Life is what you make it!"


Song of the Post: "They Say" Common

2 Comments:

  • I waited damn near two months for that!? That's BULLLLLLSHIIIIT, MAAAANNNNN!!!!! Hate, hate, hate...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 a.m.  

  • I TEND TO AGREE WITH WHAT YELLOW BASTARD HAS POSTED..

    LESS TALKING ABOUT THE CELESTINE PROPHECY AND MORE TALKING ABOUT MIKE JONES!!!

    281-330-8004

    By Blogger AV, at 2:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home