Lou in the Loo!
So this week marks the beginning of my time living in Waterloo. So far it has been a rocky start but tonight is the first night I feel settled in and relaxed. I have my music, msn and food.
It's amazing how good music can affect your mood. Admitedly, I have been listening to some sappy tunes tonight but they're so good that it cheers me up listening to them as backward as that sounds. And to the critics out there, no there was no Coldplay on my playlist tonight. The bonus of the night is that I have discovered a new artist. One who idolizes Martin Sexton. Martin Sexton rocks so look him up and check out the talent. So who might the new artist be? ...Peter Katz...home grown talent. He actually reminds me of my housemate Will Hemmings when it comes to his musical style. Will also idolizes Martin Sexton. Check him out in the links section of my blog.
On the recommendation of a close friend, I have decided to lay back and wait for a girl to come and find me. It worked before so why not again. We'll see if I can hold myself to that particular strategy.
I also recommend "The Doves". Great band. Going to be doing some concert hopping in the near future so looking forward to that. I plan on emersing myself in music and let myself relax. It's time to get back to the gym. I have to stick to the healthy lifestyle. Every year the cruise destroys my diet and exercise plan and I have had enough. Getting fat here and I can't stand it.
I'm looking forward to going to Europe next year so many places I would like to visit and so little time to do it in. And of course, I would like to hit one of the big European music festivals while I'm there.
I miss Emil, Rob, Ayland and Martino. With me living in the Loo I don't get to see them as much and I feel our friendships are being strained. Hopefully, this will improve.
Song of the Post: Peter Katz "The One Minute Mile Man"
It's amazing how good music can affect your mood. Admitedly, I have been listening to some sappy tunes tonight but they're so good that it cheers me up listening to them as backward as that sounds. And to the critics out there, no there was no Coldplay on my playlist tonight. The bonus of the night is that I have discovered a new artist. One who idolizes Martin Sexton. Martin Sexton rocks so look him up and check out the talent. So who might the new artist be? ...Peter Katz...home grown talent. He actually reminds me of my housemate Will Hemmings when it comes to his musical style. Will also idolizes Martin Sexton. Check him out in the links section of my blog.
On the recommendation of a close friend, I have decided to lay back and wait for a girl to come and find me. It worked before so why not again. We'll see if I can hold myself to that particular strategy.
I also recommend "The Doves". Great band. Going to be doing some concert hopping in the near future so looking forward to that. I plan on emersing myself in music and let myself relax. It's time to get back to the gym. I have to stick to the healthy lifestyle. Every year the cruise destroys my diet and exercise plan and I have had enough. Getting fat here and I can't stand it.
I'm looking forward to going to Europe next year so many places I would like to visit and so little time to do it in. And of course, I would like to hit one of the big European music festivals while I'm there.
I miss Emil, Rob, Ayland and Martino. With me living in the Loo I don't get to see them as much and I feel our friendships are being strained. Hopefully, this will improve.
Song of the Post: Peter Katz "The One Minute Mile Man"



2 Comments:
I miss you too guy... I love you guy... you're my boy guy.
P.S. I'll do anything for you guy... ANYTHING.
By
Anonymous, at 7:43 p.m.
Honestly guy...i ll do only so much guy....but theoretically speaking i could do anything
By
AV, at 10:39 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home