And Another Year Rolls By.....
So I would like to start by wishing a Happy New Year to all of my friends out there. I have made quite a few new friends this year and reestablished friendships with old ones and for this I am grateful.
This year has been bittersweet. The early part of the year wasn't very exciting but I went on a great trip in May '04. It was my first cruise experience and I loved every moment. Great food, great friends, great sites ....so much so that I am going on a second cruise in May '05. WOOT! This great trip was unfortunately followed by my heart being broken. Summer was great....I didn't get a chance to do as much mountain biking as I would have liked but I substituted it with a new sport....Beach Volleyball! Lots of fun and a great workout. Plus I get to work on my tan while playing...Sigh...I'm too white. Another great event this summer was the purchase of my first home, a condo to be exact. I will soon be living on the 19th floor of a great building with the best gym I have ever seen. The best part of it is that my two best friends are going to be my neighbours. WOOT! I will finally move out of my parent's home and I have finally spent money on something that will actually appreciate in value WOOT AGAIN! The holidays were a fun time but ended with the earthquake and subsequant tsunamis in Asia. My friend Tasha is living in Thailand right now and I have yet to hear from her. I can only hope that she and her mother are safe. I encourage those who can to donate something to the relief effort. This year has had its ups and downs.
This begs the question of what's in store for 2005.
Resolutions/Goals for 2005 in no particular order:
- Graduate
- Quit current sucky job and get a big person job
- Travel where possible
- Pay off some debt
- Take the time to enjoy my youth
- More Biking and Volleyball
- Go back to eating healthy again
- Begin going to the gym reguarly again
- Finish my CSC, Complete FSU 101,
- Have more success in the relationship department
- Read more books
- Continue doing well in karate
- Pay off some debt
- Most of all....Enjoy Life!
Happy New Year All!
Song of the Post:
"New Year's Day" by U2
This year has been bittersweet. The early part of the year wasn't very exciting but I went on a great trip in May '04. It was my first cruise experience and I loved every moment. Great food, great friends, great sites ....so much so that I am going on a second cruise in May '05. WOOT! This great trip was unfortunately followed by my heart being broken. Summer was great....I didn't get a chance to do as much mountain biking as I would have liked but I substituted it with a new sport....Beach Volleyball! Lots of fun and a great workout. Plus I get to work on my tan while playing...Sigh...I'm too white. Another great event this summer was the purchase of my first home, a condo to be exact. I will soon be living on the 19th floor of a great building with the best gym I have ever seen. The best part of it is that my two best friends are going to be my neighbours. WOOT! I will finally move out of my parent's home and I have finally spent money on something that will actually appreciate in value WOOT AGAIN! The holidays were a fun time but ended with the earthquake and subsequant tsunamis in Asia. My friend Tasha is living in Thailand right now and I have yet to hear from her. I can only hope that she and her mother are safe. I encourage those who can to donate something to the relief effort. This year has had its ups and downs.
This begs the question of what's in store for 2005.
Resolutions/Goals for 2005 in no particular order:
- Graduate
- Quit current sucky job and get a big person job
- Travel where possible
- Pay off some debt
- Take the time to enjoy my youth
- More Biking and Volleyball
- Go back to eating healthy again
- Begin going to the gym reguarly again
- Finish my CSC, Complete FSU 101,
- Have more success in the relationship department
- Read more books
- Continue doing well in karate
- Pay off some debt
- Most of all....Enjoy Life!
Happy New Year All!
Song of the Post:
"New Year's Day" by U2



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home