Quarter Century of Me
So here I am, a twenty five year old single white male. Does it feel different? Not really. Many refer to me as old timer or say "Wow! So 25 eh?" Yeah. I guess I am getting "old" by the standards of today's youth. A little anecdote...."At the gym there's an attractive girl who sells new memberships there. She dresses very sophisticated has a pretty good personality. So one day she finds out my buddy's bday cause he's signing up for a membership and she says "Wow! you're a whole six years older than me!" Funny thing is that my friend and I share the same birthday. Some quick math in my head led me to the fact that she was only 18. Good Lord! Is it just my body getting older and my mind not catching up? There was no way that this girl looked 18. Anyhow I took that as an indicator of my age. But not in a bad way...I mean she was surprised to find out we were that old so therefore we must also portray a youthful image. Good Stuff!
Well I just wanted to give a shout out to all my friends for their birthday wishes. Rob thanks for the game. I may not have a biological brother but as far as I'm concerned your my brother. Thanks for being there when I need it, and most of all, thanks for being honest. Much love dude. Andrea I cant express how much I appreciated the balloons. LOL! We're gonna set the town on fire for our bday date! Rekindling our friendship has been one of the happiest events of this year! You're the bomb jigga. Emil buddy...what can I say our twenty fourth year has come and gone and with it came good times and bad. We helped each other thru it and I hope our 25th brings more good than bad...but either way together we'll get thru it. Love u dude ...
Ayland and Martino you fuckers LOL! I appreciate the bday wishes and I can always rely on you guys to get me FUCKED up on my bday. You guys have been there since my move to the Mdot (can't believe I typed that but whatever) and I just want to say thanks.
So what does my twenty-fifth annum have in store for me? I hope that the quarter century life brings my quarter life crisis to its culmination. This may very well be one of the most important years of my life. I hope that it goes well. I need to straighten things out in my life. From a relationship point of view to a professional one, I aspire to achieve happiness and fulfillment. One facet of my life I care to explore further is the spiritual aspect. May it be religious or just spirituality in general, or the spirituality gleaned from karate, I will make a concious effort to be more receptive of such impulses and not dismiss them without exploration.
So ...Cheers to many more years to come!
Song of the Post: "Saved" by Jacksoul
Well I just wanted to give a shout out to all my friends for their birthday wishes. Rob thanks for the game. I may not have a biological brother but as far as I'm concerned your my brother. Thanks for being there when I need it, and most of all, thanks for being honest. Much love dude. Andrea I cant express how much I appreciated the balloons. LOL! We're gonna set the town on fire for our bday date! Rekindling our friendship has been one of the happiest events of this year! You're the bomb jigga. Emil buddy...what can I say our twenty fourth year has come and gone and with it came good times and bad. We helped each other thru it and I hope our 25th brings more good than bad...but either way together we'll get thru it. Love u dude ...
Ayland and Martino you fuckers LOL! I appreciate the bday wishes and I can always rely on you guys to get me FUCKED up on my bday. You guys have been there since my move to the Mdot (can't believe I typed that but whatever) and I just want to say thanks.
So what does my twenty-fifth annum have in store for me? I hope that the quarter century life brings my quarter life crisis to its culmination. This may very well be one of the most important years of my life. I hope that it goes well. I need to straighten things out in my life. From a relationship point of view to a professional one, I aspire to achieve happiness and fulfillment. One facet of my life I care to explore further is the spiritual aspect. May it be religious or just spirituality in general, or the spirituality gleaned from karate, I will make a concious effort to be more receptive of such impulses and not dismiss them without exploration.
So ...Cheers to many more years to come!
Song of the Post: "Saved" by Jacksoul



1 Comments:
Happy Belated Birthday bro! Welcome to the wrong side of 25 club!
By
Chris, at 2:12 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home