Well...It was only a matter of time
I have up until now been able to avoid the sickness going around. All my coworkers have gotten sick and some multiple times and I have been able to avoid it until now. I credit that to my recent good eating habits and the vitamins I have been taking. Alas, the streak has ended and I have gotten sick. The stuffy nose...the sinus headaches...booooooo!
On another note I measured my body composition yesterday and I'm at 16% body fat. Much higher than I would like it to be....So my goal is to be at 8% body fat by May. That means I have to trim approximately 2% each month. I am determined to do it. Will keep you posted.
I was watching Star Trek Voyager today (I know what a geek!) but the character Tuvoc said something that I needed to hear.
"In regards to matters of the heart, one has to look beyond logic"
Song of the Post: "Every Sunrise" By Jacksoul
On another note I measured my body composition yesterday and I'm at 16% body fat. Much higher than I would like it to be....So my goal is to be at 8% body fat by May. That means I have to trim approximately 2% each month. I am determined to do it. Will keep you posted.
I was watching Star Trek Voyager today (I know what a geek!) but the character Tuvoc said something that I needed to hear.
"In regards to matters of the heart, one has to look beyond logic"
Song of the Post: "Every Sunrise" By Jacksoul



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home