My Quarter Life Crisis

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Brrrrr!

I can't believe how cold it is out there or in here. i'm at work right now and we have short sleeve uniforms and i'm FREEZING. I'm writing this post on my Treo which is very cool since I had to sign an agreement that doesn't allow visiting of blogs on company computers. thank you PalmOne.

So I went to go see House of Flying Daggers yesterday and I must say I really enjoyed it. The movie was very artfully done, it had great use of colour and cinematography much like the movie Hero just better. the martial arts as well as the story was very good so I reccomend it to everyone.

So today this guy calls in sick but the thing is we worked together the night before and he was quite excited about telling me he had a bunch of beer in his bag and he was spending the night at his girlfriend's house. why on earth would you tell this information to your supervisor whom you are going to call the next morning to say you're too sick to come in. Newbies, sheeesh!

I usually choose a song that has to do with the post but today i'll just pick the last song I listened to.

song of the post: "Sweetness" by Jimmy Eat World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home