My Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Just Call Me "Gimpy"...

I'm feeling the effects of being dependent on other people. I don't like it. I am extremely grateful to those who have helped me out with rides and such. I just can't stand the feeling of wanting to go somewhere and not being able to do it because I can't drive. I like to think of myself as being an independent person and now that I have to depend on others to do trivial things it pains me.

Enough of that. I don't have much to write about today but felt the need to ramble about something. Hmmmmmm..... Ok let's see what pops into my head.

Happy Birthday Andrea....WOOOOT! wOOOOOT! Welcome to the quarter century mark homie. We be hitting the movies later this week (Do you mind driving? LOL See what I mean!)

Just want to wish my cousin DEBBIE a safe and relaxing trip. HAHAHAHA! Now I have mentioned your name and the entire world can know about your existence hehe.

I worry about my friend Ayland. I feel the guy is in a really rough spot in life. I feel our job is sucking the life from his soul. Taking a page from my buddy Chris' blog....MAN UP DUDE! Face the fact that our job sucks and move on. Either quit or take work for what it is... WORK! Don't be afraid to try new things get out and do things, meet new people. You're closing yourself off to the world and that's not healthy. I think you need to spend less time with the "green dragon" and more time with people. (No! We are not going outside! LOL) Dude you get off at 5 give me a shout man this is my reading week.

Maybe the weather plays a part in our depressing state. This in addition to our stupid North American lifestyle is killing us.

In short, we are meant for more than this....


Song of the Post: "Meant to Live" by Switchfoot

Adding a little sunshine to everyone's day ....


The Sea Park in Hawai'i 


The view of Waikiki from atop Diamond Head Volcano 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home