Consistently Inconsistent!
It has been some time since I last contributed something to the blog ring that has come to exist amongst our group. There are many reasons for my absence and among them are laziness, lack of time, etc. but one reason stands out in particular and that reason is that I was relatively happy. Notice the past tense there. I have found there is a trend to my posts and that is that I publish a post when I am not at my happiest. I guess the original imputus for this blog was to provide some form of electronic catharcism so why not continue fulfilling the purpose it was originally designed to provide.
Let's rewind for a bit and touch upon the Halloween party. (Yes so long ago I know) I just wanted to comment as to the great costumes everyone had. Awesome guys just awesome!
So just got back from San Francisco yesterday. What a fabulous city. A city with such character that offers something to do at all times. I love Mississauga but the city lacks the atmosphere of a typical ctiy. The direction Mississauga should take is to be a city that is always alive with activity rather than being a city to which you return to sleep. (Listen up HazelNutz!) From the shopping in Union Square to Little Italy to the touristy destinations I enjoyed every bit of San Francisco. The trip was perfection with one exception...can you guess what that might be? My cousin is great for going on trips with and this trip was no exception....but even she shared the same sentiment...there is nothing like sharing a trip like that with the one you love. Not the cousin type of love but the love you have for the ONE as Earl would say. I have to say Earl I feel what your saying. Yes nothing has changed and I'm still ranting on the same old subject that I vowed to avoid for some time. Well...it has been some time and I have enjoyed the way things have gone as far as friends and hobbies and new sports lol have gone but I still have that void to fill. This tends to be a bad time for us single folk and I have blogged to that effect in the past but Christmas and New Year's parties are coming up and you always get asked "So who are you bringing?"
Recent conversations on this topic have led me to the realization that I can't "settle" at least not yet. Just kidding...see below:
Goal: To not be single to the point where I join the ranks of many men before me who, like the lemmings that they are, settle for someone whom they truly do not love and end up divorced with 50% of their assets and having to sell their golf clubs and Mercedes Benz to pay for their ex-wives' daily facial, manicure, pedicure combo at Donato's.
So on that note...Can you guess what I want for Christmas? LOL
Props must go out to my buddies Emil and Jay (M. not V. although he gets props too...but for other reasons) for Emil being back in the game and with someone who is a good catch and Jay for setting a date...at least I think that's what the date in your blog meant and if so....consider it booked buddy.
In happier developments....COLDPLAY March 22nd, 2006 Section 102 WOOOOT! Yay Jay! hahahaha
In honour of Earl and his SLOW JAMZ....this one goe out to all those who get that same happy/sad feeling from them.
Song of the Post: "Someone to Hold" 112
Let's rewind for a bit and touch upon the Halloween party. (Yes so long ago I know) I just wanted to comment as to the great costumes everyone had. Awesome guys just awesome!
So just got back from San Francisco yesterday. What a fabulous city. A city with such character that offers something to do at all times. I love Mississauga but the city lacks the atmosphere of a typical ctiy. The direction Mississauga should take is to be a city that is always alive with activity rather than being a city to which you return to sleep. (Listen up HazelNutz!) From the shopping in Union Square to Little Italy to the touristy destinations I enjoyed every bit of San Francisco. The trip was perfection with one exception...can you guess what that might be? My cousin is great for going on trips with and this trip was no exception....but even she shared the same sentiment...there is nothing like sharing a trip like that with the one you love. Not the cousin type of love but the love you have for the ONE as Earl would say. I have to say Earl I feel what your saying. Yes nothing has changed and I'm still ranting on the same old subject that I vowed to avoid for some time. Well...it has been some time and I have enjoyed the way things have gone as far as friends and hobbies and new sports lol have gone but I still have that void to fill. This tends to be a bad time for us single folk and I have blogged to that effect in the past but Christmas and New Year's parties are coming up and you always get asked "So who are you bringing?"Recent conversations on this topic have led me to the realization that I can't "settle" at least not yet. Just kidding...see below:
Goal: To not be single to the point where I join the ranks of many men before me who, like the lemmings that they are, settle for someone whom they truly do not love and end up divorced with 50% of their assets and having to sell their golf clubs and Mercedes Benz to pay for their ex-wives' daily facial, manicure, pedicure combo at Donato's.
So on that note...Can you guess what I want for Christmas? LOL
Props must go out to my buddies Emil and Jay (M. not V. although he gets props too...but for other reasons) for Emil being back in the game and with someone who is a good catch and Jay for setting a date...at least I think that's what the date in your blog meant and if so....consider it booked buddy.
In happier developments....COLDPLAY March 22nd, 2006 Section 102 WOOOOT! Yay Jay! hahahaha
In honour of Earl and his SLOW JAMZ....this one goe out to all those who get that same happy/sad feeling from them.
Song of the Post: "Someone to Hold" 112



1 Comments:
See I told you San Fran was great!!! Glad you had a good time minus the whole sharing it with that special person part.
I'm going to coldplay too! Not as great as seat as yours, but i'm going! haha Section 305..ALLllll the way at the back..but that's alright I suppose haha.
Hope everything else is well take care! P.S Email me at work..i'm bored these days haha..
By
Anonymous, at 9:35 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home