In the Back of my Mind...I Always Knew
So after close to six years she finally decided to betray me. It all started with a few tears and then she wouldn't stop. When she shut her eyes I knew that the time had come. Oh Laquisha...why? Why now after so long? Well...I suppose I had it coming.
"What? Lou had a secret relationship for six years?"
Yes it's true! The lady in black has taken me places I had never been before and places that that I know all too well. Has been there through the good and the bad. She has been my confidant and always knew how to cheer me up at my saddest of times.
Earlier in the week she had a coolant leak which i got fixed and thought everything was back to normal. Well today her master cylinder went and I didn't have any pressure in the braking system causing a bit of panic but, luckily, with a little pumping of the brake pedal it came back...only to have my brake pedal go flacid once again later on. Then went to the grocery store and then I start her up and her headlights burned out....both of them. What the hell? Every car reaches a point when everything just falls apart...It's Laquisha's time. Call it vehicular menopause if you will (JK!lol). Can't say I blame her...she's got soooo many kilometres on her so why not?
Oh Laquisha just hold on a bit longer.
Song of the Post: War "Low Rider"
"What? Lou had a secret relationship for six years?"
Yes it's true! The lady in black has taken me places I had never been before and places that that I know all too well. Has been there through the good and the bad. She has been my confidant and always knew how to cheer me up at my saddest of times.
Earlier in the week she had a coolant leak which i got fixed and thought everything was back to normal. Well today her master cylinder went and I didn't have any pressure in the braking system causing a bit of panic but, luckily, with a little pumping of the brake pedal it came back...only to have my brake pedal go flacid once again later on. Then went to the grocery store and then I start her up and her headlights burned out....both of them. What the hell? Every car reaches a point when everything just falls apart...It's Laquisha's time. Call it vehicular menopause if you will (JK!lol). Can't say I blame her...she's got soooo many kilometres on her so why not?
Oh Laquisha just hold on a bit longer.
Song of the Post: War "Low Rider"



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home